This bearing features the KMS radial ball groove bearing construction that is a deep groove and cage type. This design enables the bearing to handle radial, and minimal axial loading. As a bonus, the bearing is designed with an integrated self mounting "snap in" inner race. The bearing was designed with acetal plastic for the races and cage and fitted with SS316 balls.
This bearing was originally designed for a reach-in refrigerator application for beverage bottle and can dispensing. The bearing acts as a shelf support and allows the round tray to rotate to bring beverages from the back to the front. It is mounted in the side walls of the cooler by snap fitting into mounting slots. The design also includes tensions to center the tray and keep it in place. This bearing can be used in any application that needs roller guides or to support a tray, rack, rails. A simple rectangular hole is all that is required to mount this bearing. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Ease of mounting
- Reduced parts
- Maintenance free
- Cost savings
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Please "Request Quote".
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) None (Self-Mounting) OD (in) 0.945 Width (in) 0.500 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 42 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 33 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls