This KMS bearing features a double row, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design enables the bearing to handle radial, and axial loading. As a bonus, the bearing is designed with the integration of a 2 hole flange for ease of mounting and a hex bore for a built in anti-rotational feature. It was originally designed for an under water pool cleaner application. The bearing was designed with Acetal races and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. Alternate materials can be substituted for non-magnetic/metallic capability at an additional cost. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Please "Request Quote".
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 1/2 in Hex OD (in) 1.265 Width (in) 0.918 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 78 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 61 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.