1134, Phillips Picker MRI "AFTER MARKET" Patient Table Wheel Bearing - .500" x 1.629" OD x 1.705"
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a double row, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design features a UHMW type plastic as the wheel outer race. It is fitted with glass balls for a total non magnetic/metallic capability. SS316 balls may be substituted for a lower cost. It was originally designed for use in the Phillips Picker MRI Patient Table. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- T-12-869 Philips couch wheel bearing
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Hostile Environments
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||85|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||68|
|Standard Bearing Type||UHMW outer ring wheel, acetal inner ring, natural polymer cages with glass balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|