This KMS bearing features a double row, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design features a UHMW type plastic as the wheel outer race. It is fitted with glass balls for a total non magnetic/metallic capability. SS316 balls may be substituted for a lower cost. It was originally designed for use in the Phillips Picker MRI Patient Table. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- T-12-869 Philips couch wheel bearing
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Hostile Environments
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Please "Request Quote".
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 0.500 OD (in) 1.629 Width (in) 1.705 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 85 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 68 Standard Bearing Type UHMW outer ring wheel, acetal inner ring, natural polymer cages with glass balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.