1164DR, Acetal Plastic Radial Ball Bearing Double Row - 3/4" x 1 3/4" x .472"
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a double row, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design enables the bearing to handle radial, and minimal axial loading. It was originally designed for film processing rollers in the movie film industry. It is all CNC machined from rod stock for superior plastic performance that is required in the movie film processing application. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. It handles the high speed film processing of 700+fpm and the typical film lab environment. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|OD (in)||1 3/4|
|Max. RPM No Load||672|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||100|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||83|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|