1218, Flanged Type Plastic Race Ball Bearing With Outer Race Lip 3/8" x .870" x 1.98" FL OD
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates a large flange to the outer race and features a small lip on the opposite side. It was originally designed to have the outer race lock (snap into) a groove in a PVC roller for easy permanent mounting. This bearing is constructed with Delrin for the rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|OD (in)||.870 in - 1.98 in OD of Flange|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||42|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||33|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|