- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates a large flange to the outer race and features a small lip on the opposite side. It was originally designed to have the outer race lock (snap into) a groove in a PVC roller for easy permanent mounting. This bearing is constructed with Delrin for the rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 3/8 OD (in) .870 in, 1.98 in OD of Flange Width (in) 3/8 in .050 in Inner Ring Extension Flange Side Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 42 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 33 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.