1234, Bicycle Derailer Pulley - Integrated Plastic Race Ball Bearing - .236" x 1.485" x .236"
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction and double polymer shields. The design integrates a bicycle rear derailer pulley with a KMS plastic race ball bearing. It can be easily maintained by washing out with water. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. This bearing is an after market sales/replacement derailer bearing to improve performance. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Made to order
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Wash Down
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||26|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||17|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls, double polymer shielded|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|