- List price 1-24 pcs.
- Made in the USA for superior performance – KMS C60 wheel bearings are manufactured in Anaheim, CA USA and meet the exact specifications required by the pool cleaner manufacturer. They have molded and machined race construction unlike many of the low-cost import alternatives that are simply injection molded by non-bearing manufacturers.
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 5/8 OD (in) 1 1/8 Width (in) 7/16 in Width of Inner Ring, 1/4 in Width of Outer Ring Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 55 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 43 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.