- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This bearing application features the KMS "XR" series bearing construction that is a deep 4-point contact ball groove geometry. The design enables the bearing to handle simultaneous radial, axial, and moment loading while maintaining stiffness. As a bonus, the bearing is produced with minimal radial and axial play. The "XR" groove design will not lock up in the presence of off center loads. It was originally designed for a Mobile Satellite dish application. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. This OD is as molded. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 1 1/2 OD (in) 3 Width (in) 3/8 Max. RPM No Load 350 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 92 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 61 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.