- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates the gear into the outer race of the bearing. The bearing was originally designed for a guide roller in an airline seat. It is constructed with acetal plastic for the races and fitted with SS316 balls. Glass balls can be substituted for a non magnetic/metallic capability for an additional price. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Weight 0.0125 Inch Metric inch ID (in) 0.191 OD (in) 0.900 Width (in) 7/16 in .500 in Inner Ring Width Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 26 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 17 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.