1406, Plastic Pulley Ball Bearing - .191" x .900" x 7/16"
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates the gear into the outer race of the bearing. The bearing was originally designed for a guide roller in an airline seat. It is constructed with acetal plastic for the races and fitted with SS316 balls. Glass balls can be substituted for a non magnetic/metallic capability for an additional price. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||26|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||17|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|