1412, Acetal Plastic Radial Ball Bearing - 1" x 1.615" x .375" - Extended Inner Ring
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design enables the bearing to handle radial and minimal axial loading t was originally designed for film processing rollers in the movie film industry but has recently been a success with rotating spa jets. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Width (in)||.375 in - .495 in - Total Inner Ring Width|
|Max. RPM No Load||840|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||78|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||52|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|