- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a 4-point contact, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates the gear into the outer race of the bearing. It was originally designed for a special effects light system application and provides the benefits of a 4 point contact design while providing cost reductions through the integration of mounting holes and drive gear. It is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- No lube
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Weight 0.0625 Inch Metric inch ID (in) 0.394 OD (in) 2.083 Width (in) 0.750 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 78 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 52 Standard Bearing Type Minlon races and cage with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.