- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces Pulley and Guide Roll type bearings with plastic raceways. Integration of the outer ring as the pulley or guide roll produces an "all in one" product with the same benefits as a plastic race ball bearing. This bearing is constructed with acetal plastic races and is fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Light weight
- Can run in liquids
- Non Magnetic
- Free turning
- Quiet running surface
- Can wash down - No rusting
- Freedom of Design
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 0.250 OD (in) 1.000 Width (in) 0.740 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 50 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 33 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.