1508I, Oliver Design/Xyratex "AFTER MARKET" Double Row Integrated Gear Plastic Ball Bearing for Disk Cleaning Machine 1/2" x 1.125" x .803"
- List price 1-99 pcs.
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a double row, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates the gear into the outer race of the bearing. It was originally designed for aftermarket sales/replacement for use in the Oliver Design Xyratex disk cleaning machine. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cages and is fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|OD (in)||1.125 in - 1.590 in OD of Gear|
|Width (in)||.803 in - .375 in - Width of Gear|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||78|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||61|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|