1509, Oliver Design/Xyratex "AFTER MARKET" Double Row Flange Plastic Ball Bearing With Groove for Disk Cleaning Machine 3/8" x 3/4" x 1"
- List price 1-99 pcs.
- This is a "GENERIC" bearing. It is an alternative to the OEM.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a double row, deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design integrates the flange into the outer race of the bearing. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cages and fitted with SS316 balls. It was originally designed for aftermarket sales/replacement for use in the Oliver Design Xyratex disk cleaning machine. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|OD (in)||3/4 in - 1 in OD of Flange|
|Max. RPM No Load||640|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||50|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||33|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|