1517, Plastic Conveyor Flange Ball Bearing with .250" Round Bore x 1" OD
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design features a flanged outer ring and extended inner ring for stand off against side rails. It is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. KMS produces Conveyor type ball bearings that can be used in standard industrial tube and pipe sizes for use in conveyor systems. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- No lube
- Wash Down
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Can run in liquids
- Quiet running
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|OD (in)||1.023 in Flange Side OD - 1.038 in Body Side OD|
|Width (in)||O/R Width .835 in - I/R Width .961 in - I/R Extension .126 in|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||42|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||33|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|