1582, Three Piece Plastic Race Thrust Bearing 7.37" x 8.62" OD
- NOT FOR SALE
- Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- This bearing is an OEM proprietary part and is shown for demonstration purposes only.
- We can duplicate or design a bearing to your specifications.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS three piece plastic race thrust bearing was originally designed for a turn table application. It can be used for any type of lazy susan display application. It is constructed with Acetal plastic and fitted with SS316 balls. Glass balls can be substituted for a non magnetic/metallic capability for an additional cost. MADE IN THE U.S.A
|Width (in)||.5 in - Thickness NOT Width|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races and cage with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|