1596, Plastic Ball Bearing With Integrated Square Bore - 5/8" square bore x 2" x 1/2"
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This bearing was originally designed for a fast food menu board. It is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Maintenance free
- No lube
- Hygienic capability for food service applications
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|ID (in)||5/8 in Square Bore|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||92|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||61|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|