1679, Whirligig Wind Spinner - Plastic Ball Bearing Flange Type 1/4" x 1.490" OD Single Row
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design features a flanged outer ring and extended inner ring for stand off clearance and ease of mounting. It was originally designed for an outdoor garden whirligig wind spinner application. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- No lube
- Corrosion resistant
- Wash Down
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Width (in)||Width of Outer Ring .600 in - Width of Inner Ring .925 in|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||42|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||33|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|