- NOT FOR SALE
- Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- This bearing is an OEM proprietary part and is shown for demonstration purposes only.
- We can duplicate or design a bearing to your specifications.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design enables the bearing to handle radial and minimal axial loading. As a bonus, the bearing is designed with an integrated self-mounting "snap in" inner race. It was originally designed for a soda vending machine application for beverage bottle dispensing. This bearing is constructed with acetal plastic races and fitted with SS316 balls. The bearing is mounted in the side wall of a moving carriage that carries a bottle from the shelf to the dispensing hole of the vending machine. This bearing can be used in any application that needs roller or wire guides to support a tray, rack or rails. A simple round hole is all that is required to mount this bearing. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Ease of mounting
- Reduced parts
- Maintenance free
- Rotate freely
- Cost Savings
Weight 0.1000 Inch Metric inch ID (in) .300 in Mounting Hole OD (in) 0.500 Width (in) .500 in Width of Inner Ring, .156 in Width of Outer Ring Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 17 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 11 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.