1892, Polymer Thrust Cage With Stainless Balls 4.646" Pitch Circle Diameter
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Please "Request Quote".
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS Polymer Thrust Cage was originally designed for a turntable application. It can be used for any type of lazy susan application. It is constructed with Acetal plastic and fitted with SS316 balls. Glass balls can be substituted for a non magnetic/metallic capability for an additional cost. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal polymer cage with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|