1915, Acetal Race, Full Complement Bearing Wheel With Extension .250" Bore x .995" OD
- NOT FOR SALE
- Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- This bearing is an OEM proprietary part and is shown for demonstration purposes only.
- We can duplicate or design a bearing to your specifications.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove, full complement radial ball bearing construction. The design features an extended inner race his bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. It was originally designed for a stainless outdoor signal control cabinet. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
|Width (in)||Outer Ring Width .355 in - Inner Ring Width .559 in|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||42|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||33|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|