- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces Conveyor type ball bearings that can be used in standard industrial tube and pipe sizes for use in conveyor systems. This bearing is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and is fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- No lube
- Wash Down
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Can run in liquids
- Quiet running
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 3/4 OD (in) 2 1/2 in, OD of Flange 2.60 Width (in) Width of Outer Ring .68 in, Width of Inner Ring 1.05 in Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 78 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 52 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.