2121, Flow Rail Integrated Plastic Ball Bearing - .250" x 1.125" x 1.6" (WIR), .375" (WOR)
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction with a cage for reduced friction. This design delivers the lightest weight & fastest spinning flow rail bearing available. The bearing was designed with acetal plastic races and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant
- No lube
- Maintenance free
- Rotate freely
- Wash down - No rusting
- Lighter-weight than standard steel flow rail bearings
- Wider contact surface - Better tracking
- Tolerances +/- .020 unless noted
- Cost Savings
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Width (in)||1.6 in Width of Inner Ring - .375 in Width of Outer Ring|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||55|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||43|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|