- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction with a cage for reduced friction. This design delivers the lightest weight & fastest spinning flow rail bearing available. The bearing was designed with acetal plastic races and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant
- No lube
- Maintenance free
- Rotate freely
- Wash down - No rusting
- Lighter-weight than standard steel flow rail bearings
- Wider contact surface - Better tracking
- Tolerances +/- .020 unless noted
- Cost Savings
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Weight 0.5000 Inch Metric inch ID (in) 0.250 OD (in) 1.125 Width (in) 1.6 in Width of Inner Ring, .375 in Width of Outer Ring Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 55 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 43 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.