- NOT FOR SALE
- Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- This bearing is an OEM proprietary part and is shown for demonstration purposes only.
- We can duplicate or design a bearing to your specifications.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS ball bearings were used to create this electronic music streaming device. The bearings give the product the capability to rotate for volume control. This is an example of an integrated bearing assembly, where the inner and outer rings have mounting features designed into them. This KMS Plastic Thin Race ball bearing assembly is constructed with compounded PBT polyester polymer for the races and fitted with SS316 balls. The rings are injection molded and ball grooves are machined for greater accuracy, performance and life. The bearing was designed for replacement of an existing steel thin race bearing that had minimal loading and speed, but required light weight, smooth operation and integrated mounting features. A substantial cost savings was achieved over a conventional steel bearing as well as performance improvement. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Light weight
- Cost Savings
ID (in) 3.299 OD (in) 4.210 Width (in) 6.30 Max. RPM No Load 100 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 70 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 50 Standard Bearing Type Specially compounded PBT polymer races and cage with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.