2164, Plastic Thin Race Ball Bearing 95mm x 110mm x 8mm
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS Plastic Thin Race ball bearing assembly is constructed with Acetal races and is fitted with SS316 balls. The rings are injection molded and ball grooves are machined for greater accuracy, performance and life. The bearing was designed for replacement of an existing steel thin race bearing that had minimal loading and speed - but required superior corrosion resistance. A savings was achieved over a conventional steel bearing in this size. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Cost savings
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Max. RPM No Load||100|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||60|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||40|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||Glass, Ceramic, Acetal|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|