2167-PP, Kynar® PVDF With Glass Balls, 4 Point Contact Flange Bearing With Mounting Holes, 1-1/2" x 2.875" OD x 3/8" Wide
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This bearing features PVDF high performance plastic races and the KMS "XR" series bearing construction that is a deep 4-point contact ball groove geometry. The design enables the bearing to handle simultaneous radial, axial, and moment loading while maintaining stiffness. As a bonus, the bearing is produced with minimal radial and axial play. The "XR" groove design will not lock up in the presence of off center loads. It was originally designed for semiconductor, roller application. This bearing is constructed with PVDF plastic rings and cage and fitted with polypropylene balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|ID (in)||1 1/2|
|OD (in)||2.875 in - 3.170 in OD of Flange|
|Max. RPM No Load||350|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||92|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||61|
|Standard Bearing Type||PVDF races and cage fitted with Glass balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Alternative Raceway Materials||Acetal|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|