- List price 1-49 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces Insert Ball Bearings made from Acetal Plastic for raceways and cage fitted with 316 stainless balls. They feature a deep ball groove cage type construction. They are specifically designed to provide superior corrosion resistance when compared to conventional 440C stainless or steel insert bearings.
- No lube
- Low torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Block Size Reference
Inch Metric both ID (in) 5/8 OD (mm) 47 OD (in) 1.85 Width (in) 0.591 Total Width (IN) 0.950 Max. RPM No Load 840 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 78 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 52 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 Balls Alternative Ball Materials
Alternative Raceway Materials
Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.