AR16DR-1-1/4-G, Double Row, Inch Size, Acetal Plastic Radial Ball Bearing fitted with Glass Balls
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces radial type ball bearings with plastic raceways fitted with either SS316 or glass balls in standard industrial sizes.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|ID (in)||1 1/4|
|Max. RPM No Load||583|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||127|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||110|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with Glass Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|