AR2AWF-6, Single Row, Inch Size, Acetal Plastic Flanged Radial Ball Bearing fitted with SS316 Balls
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces flanged, radial type ball bearings with plastic raceways fitted with either SS316 or glass balls in standard industrial sizes. The bearings feature a flanged OD for ease of mounting. They can be pressed into housings or tubes without the need to counter bore.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|Flange OD (in)||0.56|
|Flange Thickness (in)||0.04|
|Max. RPM No Load||3100|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||15|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||10|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|