ATR375DR-6, ACETAL PLASTIC THIN SECTION BALL BEARING, DOUBLE ROW, FITTED WITH SS316 BALLS
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces thin race ball bearings with Acetal POM plastic raceways fitted with SS316 balls.
- Cost Savings
- Corrosion Resistant
- Light Weight
- Run in Liquids
- Run Dry – Lube Free
- Can be Nonmetallic – Nonmagnetic
- Lower Start Up Torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- The information presented here is believed to be accurate at time of publication but is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
|Max. RPM No Load||1881|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||50|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||33|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal Races with SS316 Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Alternative Raceway Materials||Please contact KMS for alternative materials availability|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 4 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|
|Thin Section Bearings Type||D/R|