- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces thin race ball bearings with Acetal POM plastic raceways fitted with SS316 balls.
- Cost Savings
- Corrosion Resistant
- Light Weight
- Run in Liquids
- Run Dry – Lube Free
- Can be Nonmetallic – Nonmagnetic
- Lower Start Up Torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment to be encountered.
- The information presented here is believed to be accurate at time of publication but is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 3/8 OD (in) 3/4 Width (in) 5/32 Row Type single Ball Type SS316 Balls Max. RPM No Load 2352 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 26 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 17 Standard Bearing Type Acetal Races with SS316 Balls Alternative Ball Materials
- Acetal POM
Alternative Raceway Materials Please contact KMS for alternative materials availability Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 4 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.