C1582-6, Polymer Thrust Cage & 316SS Balls 7.992" Pitch Circle Diameter
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
- This cage was originally designed for a turntable application. It can be used for any type of lazy susan application. This KMS Polymer Thrust Cage is made from acetal plastic and fitted with 316SS balls.
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Width (in)||Cage Width 0.150 in - Pitch Circle Diameter 7.992 in (14 balls X 5/16")|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal polymer cage with 316SS Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|