CB437-1.6DR-6, Conveyor Ball Bearing, Polypropylene races fitted with SS316 Balls, Double Row, Inch Size
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS Plastic Conveyor ball bearings feature our standard ball bearing construction for light weight, free spinning performance to meet the demands of today’s low incline conveyors.
When fitted with our corrosion resistant 316 stainless balls they can be washed down, becoming maintenance free and requiring no lubricant. They are designed for use in standard industrial tube and pipe sizes.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- No lube
- Light weight
- Low start up torque – means lower conveyor incline angles
- Can run in liquids
- Quiet running
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
|A Hex (in)||7/16|
|Max. RPM No Load||855|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||85|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||68|
|Standard Bearing Type||Polypropylene with SS316 Balls|
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|