- List price 1-249 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS Plastic Conveyor ball bearings feature our standard ball bearing construction for light weight, free spinning performance to meet the demands of today’s low incline conveyors.
When fitted with our corrosion resistant 316 stainless balls they can be washed down, becoming maintenance free and requiring no lubricant. They are designed for use in standard industrial tube and pipe sizes.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- No lube
- Light weight
- Low start up torque – means lower conveyor incline angles
- Can run in liquids
- Quiet running
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch A Hex (in) 7/16 B (in) 2.26 C (in) 0.7 D (in) 0.93 E (in) 2.37 F (in) 0.1 G (in) 0.12 Row Type double Max. RPM No Load 672 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 100 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 83 Standard Bearing Type Polypropylene with SS316 Balls Alternative Raceway Materials
Alternative Ball Materials
Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.