- Corrosion resistant
- No lube
- Maintenance free
- Rotate freely
- Wash down - No rusting
- Lighter-weight than standard steel flow rail bearings
- Wider contact surface - Better tracking
- Tolerances +/- .020 unless noted
- Cost Savings
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 0.250 OD (in) 1.125 Width (in) .375 in Width of Outer Ring, 1.6 in Width of Inner Ring Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 55 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 43 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.