P581AZS-3/8", Plastic Radial Ball Bearing With Polymer Shields 3/8" Bore x 1-1/8" OD
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This bearing was originally designed for a roof top turbine ventilator application. It is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- No lube
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|ID (in)||3/8 in - .395 in Width of Inner Ring|
|OD (in)||1 1/8|
|Width (in)||3/8 in Width of Outer Ring|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||55|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||43|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls, polymer shields|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|