This bearing was originally designed for a roof top turbine ventilator application. It is constructed with Acetal plastic rings and cage and fitted with SS316 balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- No lube
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Please "Request Quote".
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 3/8 in, .395 in Width of Inner Ring OD (in) 1 1/8 Width (in) 3/8 in Width of Outer Ring Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 55 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 43 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 balls, polymer shields Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.