SS5206-6, Radial Ball Bearing, 316 Stainless Races and Balls, Double Row, Metric Size
- List price 1-49 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
A KMS 316 Stainless ball bearing should only be used when a conventional 440 Stainless or a KMS Plastic ball bearing are unsuitable.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Can run in liquids
- Can run without lube
- FDA & NSF approved materials
- High temperature models available with high temperature capable cage or without cage
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
|Max. RPM No Load||583|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||414|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||360|
|Standard Bearing Type||316 Stainless Raceways and balls fitted with Polymer Cage|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|