SSCB437-1.5DR-6, Conveyor Ball Bearing, 316 Stainless Races and Balls, Double Row, Inch Size
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS 316 Stainless Conveyor ball bearings feature our standard ball bearing construction for light weight, free turning performance to meet the demands of today’s low incline conveyors.
Made from corrosion resistant Food and Medical grade 316 stainless, they can be washed down, becoming maintenance free and requiring no lubricant. They can be used in standard industrial tube and pipe sizes for use in conveyor systems.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- No lube
- Light weight
- Low start up torque – means lower conveyor incline angles
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
|A Hex (in)||7/16|
|Max. RPM No Load||855|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||310|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||247|
|Standard Bearing Type||
316 Stainless Races and balls fitted with polymer hex bore adaptor and cage.
Please note, outer ring is all 316 Stainless.
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|