SSIB204-3/4, Insert Ball Bearing, 316 Stainless Races and balls
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces Insert Ball Bearings made from 316 stainless steel for raceways and balls. They feature a deep ball groove construction and a polymer cage. They are specifically designed to provide superior corrosion resistance when compared to conventional 440C stainless or steel insert bearings.
- No lube
- Low torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|Block Size Reference||
|Total Width (IN)||0.95|
|Max. RPM No Load||840|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||234|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||156|
|Standard Bearing Type||316 Stainless races and balls fitted with Polymer cage|
|Alternative Ball Materials||Ceramic|
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|