SSR10BDR-6-1/2B, Radial Ball Bearing, 316 Stainless Races and Balls, Double Row, Inch Size
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
A KMS 316 Stainless ball bearing should only be used when a conventional 440 Stainless or a KMS Plastic ball bearing are unsuitable.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Can run in liquids
- Can run without lube
- FDA & NSF approved materials
- High temperature models available with high temperature capable cage or without cage
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
|OD (in)||1 3/8|
|Max. RPM No Load||855|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||310|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||247|
|Standard Bearing Type||316 Stainless Raceways and balls fitted with Polymer Cage|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|