- List price 1-49 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
A KMS 316 Stainless ball bearing should only be used when a conventional 440 Stainless or a KMS Plastic ball bearing are unsuitable.
- Inch and metric sizes
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Can run in liquids
- Can run without lube
- FDA & NSF approved materials
- High temperature models available with high temperature capable cage or without cage
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 1 OD (in) 2 Width (in) 3/4 Row Type double Max. RPM No Load 583 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 414 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 360 Standard Bearing Type 316 Stainless Raceways and balls fitted with Polymer Cage Alternative Ball Materials
- Ceramic: Silicon Nitride
Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.