- List price 1-49 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
A KMS 316 Stainless and ceramic ball bearing should only be used when a conventional 440 Stainless or a KMS Plastic ball bearing are unsuitable.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Ceramic balls for non-lube application
- Can run in liquids
- Potentially longer life than 316 SS Balls
- High temperature models available with high temperature capable cage or without cage (Full complement)
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 1 1/4 OD (in) 2 1/4 Width (in) 1/2 Row Type single Flange no Ball Type Ceramic Max. RPM No Load 729 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 276 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 240 Standard Bearing Type 316 Stainless Raceways and ceramic balls fitted with Polymer Cage Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.