- List price 1-49 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
A KMS 316 Stainless and ceramic ball bearing should only be used when a conventional 440 Stainless or a KMS Plastic ball bearing are unsuitable.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Ceramic balls for non-lube application
- Can run in liquids
- Potentially longer life than 316 SS Balls
- High temperature models available with high temperature capable cage or without cage (Full complement)
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 1/4 OD (in) 5/8 Width (in) 0.196 Row Type single Flange no Ball Type Ceramic Max. RPM No Load 2352 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 78 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 51 Standard Bearing Type 316 Stainless Raceways and ceramic balls fitted with Polymer Cage Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.