SSR8A-C-3/8B, Radial Ball Bearing, Ceramic Balls, Single Row, Inch Size
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
A KMS 316 Stainless and ceramic ball bearing should only be used when a conventional 440 Stainless or a KMS Plastic ball bearing are unsuitable.
- Corrosion resistant
- Free turning
- Ceramic balls for non-lube application
- Can run in liquids
- Potentially longer life than 316 SS Balls
- High temperature models available with high temperature capable cage or without cage (Full complement)
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|OD (in)||1 1/8|
|Max. RPM No Load||1142|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||165|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||129|
|Standard Bearing Type||316 Stainless Raceways and ceramic balls fitted with Polymer Cage|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|