KR8-5/8B-6, Single Row, Inch Sizes, Kynar® PVDF Plastic Radial Ball Bearings fitted with SS316 Balls
- Inch sizes
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- DISCOUNTS available for OEM & higher quantities. Please "Request Quote".
Kynar® resins have been used in critical contact applications for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries for over 20 years with such applications as membranes, piping, tubes, valves, vessels, and now BEARINGS. This unique polymer offers an array of properties that makes it an outstanding choice and is now offered in a plastic race bearing assembly for superior corrosion resistance in those industries for longer life. PVDF Kynar® Plastic races and cages are fitted with balls made of either Glass, Torlon, 316 Stainless or Ceramic.
|OD (in)||1 1/8|
|Max. RPM No Load||1142|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||55|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||43|
|Standard Bearing Type||0|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|