TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS skatewheels feature a cage type ball bearing construction for the lightest weight and fastest spinning skatewheel available. When fitted with 316 stainless balls they are corrosion resistant, no-lube, and maintenance free.
- Wash down - no rusting
- Wider contact surface - better tracking
- Low torque
- Can run in liquids
- Tolerances +/- .020 unless noted
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch A (in) 5/16 B (in) 1.93 C (in) 0.615 D (in) 0.93 Row Type single Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 40 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 34 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 Balls Alternative Raceway Materials
Alternative Ball Materials
Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.