SW312-G, Single Row, Plastic Races, Skatewheel Ball Bearing fitted with Glass Balls
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS skatewheels feature a cage type ball bearing construction for the lightest weight and fastest spinning skatewheel available. When fitted with 316 stainless balls they are corrosion resistant, no-lube, and maintenance free.
- Wash down - no rusting
- Wider contact surface - better tracking
- Low torque
- Can run in liquids
- Tolerances +/- .020 unless noted
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material and color are based on availability.
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||40|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||34|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with Glass Balls|
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|