1111, Polymer Thrust Cage With Stainless Balls 1.527" Pitch Circle Diameter - 1.215" x 1.840" x .151"
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
- This cage was originally designed for a turntable application. It can be used for any type of lazy susan application. This KMS Polymer Thrust Cage is made from Nylon 66 and fitted with SS440 balls. Glass balls can be substituted for a non magnetic/metallic capability for an additional cost. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Width (in)||Cage Width .151 in|
|Standard Bearing Type||Nylon 66 cage and SS440 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|